Paul Wurth has extensive experience in the design of modern, highly functional casthouses – whether for new furnaces or for existing plant modernization.
The flat casthouse floor layout as well as all design features ensure reliable and flexible operation, easy maintenance access and best safety conditions. The engineering and supply of state-of-the art casthouse dedusting systems makes your BF operation comply with the strictest environmental regulations.
Paul Wurth recommends and uses world-class casthouse equipment from its affiliated company TMT - Tapping Measuring Technology, a joint company of Dango & Dienenthal and Paul Wurth. TMT’s full range of proprietary casthouse equipment includes:
- Hydraulic clay gun;
- Taphole drill (hydraulic or pneumatic operation; soaking bar capability);
- Clay gun filling machine;
- Taphole drill automatic bar loader;
- Jack dam drill;
- Sampling devices;
- Runner cover manipulators;
- Tilting Runners & drives;
- Torpedo ladle level measurement systems.
For more information, visit the website of TMT: http://www.tmt.com/